Expand your network with Hubbard Radio as they host Business After Hours! Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Tuesday, July 12, 2022 4:30-6:00PM Hubbard Radio,
Chamber internship opportunity
Chamber Internship Opportunity: 2021 Summer Events & Tourism Intern
Join a dynamic community organization that strengthens small businesses and area tourism! The Brainerd Lakes Chamber of Commerce is seeking an intern for the summer of 2021. The Summer Events and Tourism Intern will help plan and execute major community events and be a smiling face in the Crosslake and Pequot Lakes Welcome Centers. We are looking for an individual who is seeking a future career in hospitality and tourism. The intern should be outgoing, independent, curious, adaptable, efficient, and a good team player.
- Social Media – Ability to post interesting and relevant posts to Facebook and Instagram daily
- Guest Services – face to face interactions, answer phones, provide guidance for visitors inquiries for activities, lodging, restaurants, parks and trails.
- Event Planning – Ability to assist with all planning and execution efforts for Pequot Lakes Stars & Stripes and Bean Hole Day events in July.
- Chamber Support – Attend Brainerd Lakes Chamber Staff meetings and event committee planning meetings
- Summer 2021 (13 weeks of work), start date negotiable
- $12 per hour / 20 hours per week (additional hours may be expected during busy events)
- Must be available to work Pequot Lakes events July 15 and July 12-16, 2021
- Knowledge of the Crosslake and Pequot Lakes communities
- Strong Organizational skills
- Basic Computer skills and email correspondence
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and carry up a flight of stairs
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Facebook and Instagram and willingness to learn new computer programs
- Ability to work independently, communicate professionally and multitask when necessary
Find more to explore.
WElcome New Members! Meet the newest Members of the Brainerd Lakes Chamber Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Our Chamber community continues to grow stronger!
Chamber Member Promotions Lakes Area Human Resource Association (LAHRA) Monthly Membership Meetings Facebook Twitter LinkedIn The Second Thursday of Every Month LAHRA’s