Blue Ox Business Academy
An immersive experience in personal leadership growth through the exploration of community sectors, challenges and opportunities.
Registration will open in Summer 2022 for the 2023 Leadership Experience training.
Join a growing group of nearly 500 individuals representing businesses from across the Brainerd Lakes Area by signing up for Leadership Experience training. This program is designed for the emerging leaders and high-potential employees to develop essential skills and insights into their leadership character. Seats fill up fast, so don’t wait to register.
Through Leadership Experience training, participants will build relationships and gain an inside view of the region’s public, private, and nonprofit sectors. Upon completion of the program, all are challenged to take the next step in their organization and community.
This program is only offered to Chamber Members. Cost is $995 per person and limited to 40 individuals. Through the support of Anderson Brothers Construction, scholarships (25% discount) are available upon request and approval by Paula Chapulis to non profit organizations and small businesses with fewer than 5 employees.
- One overnight
- Opening Retreat: Myers-Briggs Profile, Leadership Traits & Styles, Leadership Communication, Community Service Projects
- Attendance Mandatory
- Tourism Experience
- Manufacturing and Business Experience
- Non-Profits Experience
- Health Care Experience
- Diversity Experience (a.m. only)
- Education Experience
- Public Service Experience
March / April TBD
- Date TBD (based on state government schedule)
- Community Experience: Legislative Day at the Capitol
- Media Experience
- Area History Experience
- Community Service Project Presentations
- Commencement will be held at the Celebration of Leaders in June 2022.