Blue Ox Business Academy
An immersive experience in personal leadership growth through the exploration of community sectors, challenges and opportunities.
Registration NOW OPEN for Leadership Experience training!
Join a growing group of more than 500 individuals who have graduated from our Leadership Experience program. This 9 month, 10 session program is designed for emerging leaders and high-potential employees to develop essential skills and insights into their leadership character. Seats fill up fast, so don’t wait to register.
Through Leadership Experience training, participants will build relationships and gain an inside view of the region’s public, private, and nonprofit sectors. Upon completion of the program, all are challenged to take the next step in their organization and community.
This program is only offered to Chamber Members. Cost is $1,295 per person and limited to 40 individuals. Through the support of Anderson Brothers Construction, scholarships (25% discount) are available upon request to very small businesses and nonprofit organizations with fewer than 5 employees.
Thursday, September 22 - Friday, September 23, 2022
- One overnight
- Opening Retreat: Myers-Briggs Profile, Leadership Traits & Styles, Leadership Communication, Community Service Projects
- Attendance Mandatory
Thursday, October 6, 2022
- Tourism Experience
Thursday, November 3, 2022
- Manufacturing and Business Experience
Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Non-Profits Experience
Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Health Care Experience
Thursday, February 9, 2023
- Education Experience
Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Public Service Experience
March or April, 2023
- Date TBD (based on state government schedule)
- Community Experience: Legislative Day at the Capitol
Thursday, May 4, 2023
- Media Experience
- Area History Experience
Thursday, May 18, 2023
- Community Service Project Presentations
- Final Wrap Up and Reflection Day
- Commencement and Class Reunion will be held at the Celebration of Excellence in November 2023