Networking Event Business After Hours heads to Crosslake Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter Share on linkedin LinkedIn Tuesday, October
Blue Ox Business Academy
Success Series Webinar: How to Protect Your Business from Ransomware
Ransomware attacks can devastate an organization in obvious ways, most notably by preventing it and its customers or users from accessing critical data and resources. But such an attack can also have longer lasting and far wider consequences for you, your customers, and your bottom line.
- How and why cybercriminals exploit vulnerabilities to make Ransomware demands.
- Which businesses and organizations are targets.
- 3 Ps of Ransomware Preparedness – Prevent, Protect, Prevail.
- Cyber risk is escalating and all businesses should be aware.
- Hear examples of how it can affect us locally.
- Learn a few easy ways to reduce your risk.
- What to do if you become a victim!?!
Who Should Attend
- Business owners and leaders responsible for ensuring that risks to their business operations are understood and managed.
- Anyone who wants to understand how to better protect their business, family, and selves from cyberattacks.
Zoom link will be emailed upon registration.
Find more to explore.
Chamber Member Promotions The same great people you know and count on. Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter Share on
2022 Visitor Guide Get noticed in 2022 with the area’s largest tourism publication! Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter Share