Blue Ox Business Academy
An immersive experience in personal leadership growth through the exploration of community sectors, challenges and opportunities.
Registration is currently closed.
Registration for the 2024-2025 Leadership Experience class will begin in summer of 2024. Check back here for details.
Join a growing group of more than 500 individuals who have graduated from our Leadership Experience program. This 9 month, 10 session program is designed for emerging leaders and high-potential employees to develop essential skills and insights into their leadership character. Seats fill up fast, so don’t wait to register.
Through Leadership Experience training, participants will build relationships and gain an inside view of the region’s public, private, and nonprofit sectors. Upon completion of the program, all are challenged to take the next step in their organization and community.
This program is only offered to Chamber Members. Cost is $1,345 per person and limited to 40 individuals. Through the support of Anderson Brothers Construction, scholarships (25% discount) are available to small businesses (up to 5 employees) and Non Profit organizations with financial limitations. Just ask.
Thursday, September 21 - Friday, September 22, 2023
- One overnight
- Opening Retreat: Myers-Briggs Profile, Leadership Traits & Styles, Leadership Communication, Community Service Projects
- Attendance Mandatory
Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Tourism Experience
Thursday, November 2, 2023
- Manufacturing and Business Experience
Thursday, December 14, 2023
- Non-Profits Experience
Thursday, January 11, 2024
- Health Care Experience
Thursday, February 8, 2024
- Education Experience
Thursday, March 7, 2024
- Public Service Experience
March or April, 2024
- Date TBD (based on state government schedule)
- Community Experience: Legislative Day at the Capitol
Thursday, May 2, 2024
- Media Experience
- Area History Experience
Thursday, May 16, 2024
- End of the Year Retreat
- Afternoon/Evening of the 16th with overnight stay optional
- Commencement and Class Reunion will be held at the Celebration of Excellence in November 2024