Join Crow Wing Energized for their 8th Annual Health & Wellness Virtual Summit – Watering the Seeds of Wellbeing
Friday, March 5, 2021 | Virtual via ZoomCOVID-19 Coffee Chat – 8:30 to 9:00 AM
Annual Summit – 9:00 to 11:00 AM
There is no cost for the summit but registration is required
Join Crow Wing Energized for their 8th Annual Health & Wellness Virtual Summit – Watering the Seeds of Wellbeing. The online summit will include:
- Learn more about COVID-19 at a coffee chat with community healthcare leaders.
- Meet new Crow Wing Energized leadership and learn about the strategic plan.
- Tips for healthy, fun, winter activities highlighted in a Brainerd lakes area video.
- Keynote speaker Nanette A. Negri, PhD. Watering the Seeds of Well-being Through Mindfulness and Meditation: Explore a variety of practices in mindfulness and meditation that can enhance well-being in your life and in the lives of those you support and love. Wear comfy clothes and bring an open mind and attitude of fun!
- How to use a habit tracker to reach your goals.
- One Vegetable One Community vegetable of 2021 announced